Tuesday, September 2, 2008

If it's any indication.......

Okay...I've kept my mouth shut long enough. I know it's taboo to start talking politics, but....

OMG!

So, McCain is supposed to be a "maverick". He supposedly does his own thing, not kowtowing to anyone. So his first "presidential" decision is in choosing his running mate. He wants Joe Lieberman. That's his choice. The right-wing GOP "handlers", however, said, "No...you can't have him. Take this woman instead." And what did he do?

He kowtowed!!!!!!!

These are the same "handlers" that have run the country for the past eight years. So, what do you think it would mean to elect John McCain?

Well, if his first "presidential" decision is at all any indication, I guess it would mean more of the same.

I don't know about you, but I agree with Barack Obama: Eight is enough!!!

2 comments:

ColeBugsmommy said...

I think it's crazy too and have been amazed by how many people are so excited by his pick!

Alissa said...

I was very surprised by his pick, especially after finding out her lack of credentials. I have been to the town where she was mayor- one stoplight at most. Actually, we camped out in that town- you'll have to ask for the funny story.