Monday, July 30, 2007

Countdown

One more day and then it's off to Colorado for a few days.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I need this!!!! I plan on getting lost in the wilderness for a few days. I won't even be near a cell-phone tower, so NO ONE will be able to call me.....AHHHHHH, bliss. I'm really looking forward to getting away from work. I hope I've been able to mask how frustrated I've been lately. If not, I apologize. I do try.

So, I'll blog more when I get back. I'll talk all about how gorgeous the house is that my mom and her husband are building and all about the views. Hopefully, I'll be able to see a bear; they supposedly wander through the "back yard" all the time.
Yeah...then I'll probably be more motivated to find a job that I can actually retire from where I can get paid and not work, because Mom is retiring. She's going to be able to concentrate on her writing and do nothing else as well as being able to do all this in her own home that was planned to her specifications in the middle of the mountains and forest in Colorado. She plans on wearing her pajamas for a year. I actually want a beach hut in Belize or Costa Rica. Just a hut will do. Really.

3 comments:

Vetmommy said...

Bon voyage! Vacations are excellent. We Americans don't get enough.

ColeBugsmommy said...

I have a great idea. You stay here and I'll go visit your mom. No?? Can I go visit her this winter. I REALLY want to take Cole to see some real snow not a couple of ice crystals on a sidewalk!

beachhutman said...

Beach hut vacations, mmmm.
Well for beach hut life in England (maybe we did invent them?) see www.msbnews.co.uk

Tim