Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Uh...Hi

Well...it's July. Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I have been so busy, so tired, spinning around in a thousand different directions. I think I'm getting the center of my gravity back, though.

I quit my restaurant job. Finally. Working so many hours at BAH and with everything that's going on there now, I just wanted to go have a couple of Margaritas, not make them. Plus, there are new owners at the restaurant. One change per job, please. I didn't want to deal with change at two. I am missing the extra money right now, though. Strange how even a bad night equaled a couple extra hundred bucks each month. And then, there were the good nights. Not to mention the good food and the margaritas, but now I know how to make excellant margaritas and mexican martinis. I've also become the Queen of Quesadillas at home. So easy to make at the end of a long day. I'm going to have to get the Albondigas recipe from Letty for winter...and maybe the Chili Verde.

Not much else going on. Work is my big focus now. Figuring out exactly what I should be doing, because no one is really telling me. Of course, there is all these grand plans, but, I've worked there long enough to know that those might take a while. Right now, I'm just trying to focus on getting my staff on board with some enthusiasm.

It's gonna be a long summer.

2 comments:

Vetmommy said...

Mmmm... too bad you can't bring a pitcher of Mexican Martinis to the potluck on Friday...

ColeBugsmommy said...

A post! A post...about damn time :-) Uhh, hey I'm been in the same boat as you only for 3 years, still waiting for someone to tell me exactly what in the hell I'm supposed to be doing too! :-) At least I'm not alone anymore!