Sunday, February 3, 2008

Patriots upset AGAIN!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it when the Patriots get upset in the Super Bowl! So goes their undefeated season. What a time to lose, huh Tom? Beaten by another Manning!!!! Can't imagine being their mom. 2 boys, 2 years in a row.

Too bad it was one of the most boring games in Super Bowl history until the end of the 4th quarter. The commercials weren't even that good this year; although, the baby buying stocks on the computer wasn't too bad.

2 comments:

Alissa said...

I liked the new audi commercial with the Godfather like scene and I really liked the new audi. Think it would work with a baby? Also, I liked the baby talking ( can't remember topic) with the clown in the background that he said was creepy.

Joey said...

I LOVED the e-trade commercials (talking baby)...definitely my favorite! I wasn't rooting for any team going into the game, but I enjoy rooting for the underdog. So I really enjoyed the touchdown w/ 39 sec to go.