Thursday, April 17, 2008

Welcome back to CIVILization




Well, I've been back for 5 days and I hate the fact that I was not snowed in.

Last night, one of my neighbors had someone pick her up at 11:00pm. He was such a gentleman...he laid on the horn in the parking lot for about 2 minutes, then stood up through the sunroof and spread his arms open wide and yelled, "HEYYY--YYYYYY!" Then, around 4am, she put the dog out on the balcony and it barked at the door for 20 minutes wanting back in. I can only imagine why the dog was put out on the balcony--the guy being such a winner and all. It's nice that my neighbors gave me a few nights to sleep. They're so considerate. I have a new one downstairs; so far so good there.

Work has been fun. A receptionist decided to call it quits while I was gone, so now we're down one. Now we get to start the interviewing, hiring, training process all over again. Oh joy!! I wish I could do my job from home.

This is where I want to be!

This is one of the areas that I'm looking to buy some land on. I've got a good lead that's in another area, but the trees there aren't like these. There are lots Aspens on the other lot; plus, it's 2.5 acres for just a little more than the price of 1.2 - 1.5 acres. Aspens are nice too, though.

God, grant me the luck to win the lottery.....

3 comments:

ColeBugsmommy said...

All your pictures are making me even more jealous. Maybe you can sell the book your are writing and move to Colorado and write from home!

Vetmommy said...

Those pictures are great!

Joey said...

As God as my witness, my next vacation will be a cold one!