Sunday, November 25, 2007

6 more days

6 more days for this in November. Then, you'll probably never hear from me again! Just kidding.

This weekend has been weird. Friday felt like Saturday, Saturday felt like Sunday, and Sunday I had no idea what day it was, but it was cold and rainy. Being that it was cold and rainy and I have only five dollars until payday, I didn't do much of anything. I have noticed my new neighbors, though.

MG, they're loud. They don't go up or down the stairs without yelling to each other in the parking lot. On the stairs, they sound like a herd of something heavy, but too quick to be elephants. And the boy, who is about 9 or 10, is constantly yelling his sister's name..."Anna!...Anna!" How can people be so loud? Why would they want to be? This isn't a mansion that they live in alone. Why do people seem to no longer have any respect for their neighbors?

I can't wait to move to the mountains. Too bad it's going to be a long time from now.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

One of the best things you will ever do is move out of an apartment into a house or a duplex. It is so nice and quiet compared to apartments. It is amazing how much noise people can make. I'll have to tell you about the people that lived near me during vet school and some of my tactics to get them to shut up. I bet you could find a reasonable duplex/house to rent!