Saturday, November 17, 2007

Brittnatized

Ever wonder why we are so inexorably drawn to Brittney Spears' life? I mean, this girl is an utter train wreck. Every week there's something new and completely stupid that the paparazzi have caught on film. This week, she's running red lights with her kids in the back seat. Actually, I'm surprised that, at this point, one of the kids isn't driving..I'm not usually a celebrity gawker, but this girl has me completely fascinated. It's beyond me how someone can be so clueless.

Of course, I've been wondering the same thing about George Bush for several years, so it's become somewhat of a habit.

Seriously? How bad of a mother does one have to be in order to be rooting for K-Fed to get custody? (That rhymes! It could be a country song!)

Let your children take notice: this is the result of no education. Hell, even reading a book once in a while could benefit--maybe not the ones that have titles like, "Wild Abandon" or "Pirate's Booty".

Anne said it best: "All I have to do is look at Brittney Spears, and I feel much better about my own life." (Hey, Anne--there's that adjective I was telling you about.)

1 comment:

ColeBugsmommy said...

I know what you mean. She is so trashy, but you can't help but listen to the daily drama. I just want to mother her, know what I mean?