Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Nothing

I don't have anything to write about tonight. Nada.

Except, that I was right. Today at work, the receptionists were all, "It's freezing! I'm so cold!" In a nice out of the wind climate controlled 72 degrees.

Seriously...I think there is something medically wrong with them. I have a physical reaction to it, too....I just want to knock them upside the head. It just grates on my nerves to hear them all whining about how cold it is. It isn't cold in the office at all. By any stretch of the imagination.

Maybe their all just a little psycho. Maybe I am for wanting to knock them upside the head.

It's going to be a long winter.

2 comments:

ColeBugsmommy said...

I'm rarely cold either. I think people just like to complain. Besides they have those pretty jackets to wear.

Alissa said...

I concur- I am usually roasting at work, especially in a long sleeved jacket. There is nothing worse than working hard, running around, getting stressed and BEING HOT! The exam rooms are the worst. I think we should get locks put over the thermostats so no one can change them.