Saturday, November 3, 2007

Blog day--3

I got soooooo much work done today at work, mainly because my boss was not there. I love her to death, but it's hard to get anything done when she's in the office. She's a chatty one. And we're fully staffed now, so I don't have to be a full-time-receptionist-part-time-manager. Now I can be a part-time-receptionist-part-time-manager. Believe me...it's as complicated as it looks.

I watched Apocalypto tonight. It was a pretty good movie, and not just because all the men were half naked and well muscled. Well, most of the men were; all well and good if you could ignore the teeth. I couldn't do that in real life. BLEHH!

I'm very mad at Charlie Weiss, the coach for Notre Dame football. He could have won the game with 1:25 to go with a very simple field goal--the 22-yard line for crying out loud. BUT NO! He apparently wanted to go into overtime, which they did; not once, but three times. And what do you think happened? They lost, of course. I really wish I could figure out what goes on in a coach's mind, because they make some really dumb calls sometimes.

It appeared as if the UT game wasn't going to fare much better. Every time I popped over to channel 3, Colt McCoy was throwing an interception or someone was fumbling the ball. They pulled it out in the fourth quarter, though. Guess what? Mac Brown decided to go for the field goal instead of going into overtime. I think he and Charlie need to talk.

No comments: