Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Acrobatic Cats

Sometimes, I wish I could have a camera on my cat at all times, because she cracks me up with her acrobatics. She has nightmares. She'll be sleeping peacefully and leap out of it to amazing heights.

One night, she was dozing a little on the floor. I pointed my laser pointer over towards her and turned it on--it was right in front of her. She jumped, literally, 4 feet in the air from a completely stationary position. I laughed until my sides hurt.

She's a very particular cat. She knows when something is out place--which is pretty challenging when her mother is somewhat of a slob. One day when she got one of those wild cat hairs and started running through the apartment, she was drawn up short at the little hallway between my bedroom and bathroom because one of her toy mice was laying there that had not been the last time she had passed through there and she did a cartwheel right over it. Really! A two-pawed cartwheel! The surprised look on her face at her feat made it all that more funny.

What crazy things have your pets done that make you laugh?

1 comment:

ColeBugsmommy said...

Bandit is hysterical when I am changing the sheets, he is obsessed. Although cats are pretty much funny any time they aren't sleeping and even sometimes when they are.