Monday, November 5, 2007

Major Cold Front

There's supposed to be a major cold front moving in tonight. That means that everyone at work will be freezing tomorrow, they'll be trying to jack up the thermostat, and I'll be hot. I haven't been able to get Indiana totally out of my blood--I don't freeze to death at 60 degrees! It will be a major change from today, though--at least a 25 degree difference. They're already wearing long sleeve sweaters and sweatshirts under their scrub tops and it was 84 degrees today! I don't know what's wrong with these people. Not enough iron in their diet or something.

I love this weather. I hate being hot. You can always layer up for cold, but you can't do anything about hot. Hot with humidity is the worst! I can't imagine coming to Texas in the 1800s and having to wear a corset and petticoat. No wonder women were always fainting! All those clothes and stockings--I would have been running off with some Indians first chance I got! They dressed sensibly.

Hey...I've posted a blog for 6 days in a row!

1 comment:

Leah said...

YEAH DANA!!! just a few more days to go.....okay 24 more days to be exact....