Monday, November 19, 2007

The Bachelor

Okay...I admit. I watch The Bachelor. Not every week, but definitely the premier, a couple after that, and the finale. I usually get it figured out, too. I always know who the bachelor is going to pick. This year...he didn't pick either one. I was sure he'd pick Deanna. Does that mean he has to give the ring back since ABC paid for it????

Now, of course, I have to watch the "After the Final Rose" show tomorrow night to figure out what the hell he was thinking. He could be the smartest bachelor they've ever had; after all, everyone else's relationships have fallen completely apart after the show...except for Trista, but she was a Bachelorette.

Yes...the blogging gets slim when you have to blog every day. Makes you talk about The Bachelor. BTW--I think his twin brother is a lot cuter than he is!

2 comments:

ColeBugsmommy said...

I was happy he didn't pick anyone either. Makes him available for you or I, huh? JK

Dana said...

And we know where his brother works out...hey! One for you and one for me!!!!