Thursday, November 1, 2007

Try something new

So, Jennifer, being a big advocate of NaBloPoMo, has me intrigued. Can I post a blog a day for a whole month?

"HAAAAAA!" Those of you that know me are doing right now, perhaps inhaling some liquid refreshment or spewing something out of your mouth along the way---wish I was there to see that.

The fact is, I quite like writing. I would love that to be my vocation in life as well as a source of income. Not having to follow a time-clock schedule is my absolute dream. Being able to wake up when my body wants to wake up, which is still annoyingly early, but not as early as when I have to get up to be at work at 6:45 AM. I'm not one of those persons that can leap out of bed in the morning 15-minutes before I have to leave for somewhere, although it can be done in a pinch.

So, Jenn, be my cheerleader and I'll give it a whirl. Who knows, maybe I'll graduate to trying the Triathalon next year.

And you thought it was safe to put something in your mouth again.....

2 comments:

Anne B said...

HAAAAAA!

(did I type that out loud?)

Vetmommy said...

Yea! I am glad you are doing this! Having to post every day is a great way to get your writing juices flowing, even when you are not motivated.