Friday, November 2, 2007

NaBloPoMo Day 2

Okay....so what is one supposed to post when nothing really happened today? I can't really talk about work stuff, because people from work read this. I don't really want to reveal my inner-most soul on-line.

Oh--I'm going to try some therapy. No, not that kind of therapy. I've had a problem with exercise. I feel good when I'm doing it. I feel good after doing it. It has a wonderful affect on my body--I'm fortunate in that I lose weight very quickly once I start exercising. The problem is doing it. I don't know what my block is...I'd rather sit and read a good book. I've been considering hypno-therapy to try and make me want to exercise. I have a friend that is a therapist and we're going to try some new-fangled hypnosis-free therapy to see if we can get me up off my ass. I have to because my scrubs are getting tight. It's bad news when scrubs get tight. I mean, Hippos could fit into these things.

How many people do you know that actually have to have therapy to exercise?!!! I guess everyone has to have their hang-ups.

3 comments:

Anne B said...

maybe you should try a lobotomy.

Vetmommy said...

The triathlon is motivation. I was scared about it, and started jogging in November before my first one. Its like NaBloPoMo... it makes you do it!

ColeBugsmommy said...

I hate the physical act of getting up and driving to the gym, but once I'm there it is a wonderful stress reliever...not that I EVER need that!