Friday, November 30, 2007

The End

It's over! NaBloPoMo is over! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, it's been an adventure in discipline, but, I'm glad it's over. I don't have to post tomorrow! You don't know how good that feels. You may not hear from me for weeks!

I'm also excited because Leah and I have finally decided on a date to do our Spa day, and boy--do we have a package planned. Both of us had toyed with the idea of handing our extra gift certificates to this particular spa over to someone else, but in the end, we decided--nah. We'll get a deluxe day of treatment with minimum cost to us. It's going to be soooooooo nice. A whole day of pampering. Just what the doctor ordered.

So, here's to you: NaBloPoMoers! Lift your favorite drink and give yourself a toast! Drain it with gusto! We deserve it!

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Congrats Dana! I enjoyed reading your posts and I will miss them in future on your break.

Leah said...

Good for you...I will do it next time. Stupid computer....I am sooo excited about our pamper day. This will be our next "drug" addiction. Spa Day every month....LOL